Madrix 3.5a won't open on Windows 10

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

dboykin

Madrix 3.5a won't open on Windows 10

Post by dboykin »

I've updated to the version 3.5a and cannot get past the splash screen. It crashes after SMPTE Interface ready.

System Info:
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Version: 1511
OS Build: 10586.104
Processor: Intel Cor I7-2640M CPU @ 2.80GHz
Installed Ram: 16GB

I tried updating my video card, Windows Updates, and CPU updates with no luck with fixing this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Madrix 3.5a won't open on Windows 10

Post by Guertler »

Hello dboykin,
Is your PC connected to the internet at the start of MADRIX 3.5a?
Can you please tell us the serial number of your used MADRIX KEY or interface?.
If you don't want to share the serial number in the forum you can contact us via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com
Affintiy01

Post by Affintiy01 »

I seem to be having the same issue. Can you help me with the fix for it. I need to be able to load the software so I can get a log file to send in for a key that no longer is working.
Thanks
Ryan
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Affintiy01,

As you can see at the download section of MADRIX, MADRIX 3.5a is an older MADRIX 3 version. So please update your MADRIX 3 to the latest version of MADRIX 3 (at the moment MADRIX 3.6i)
Under the following link you can download MADRIX 3.6i version:
https://www.madrix.com/download/m3/MADR ... l_3_6i.exe

After the installation of MADRIX 3.6i please try again to start MADRIX. If MADRIX will not start, please send us the serial number of your MADRIX KEY via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com. Additional please have look with the "Windows Explorer" to "Documents/MADRIX3/logs" if you can find a so called "Error Logfile". If you can find an error logfile, please send us also this logfile.