Madrix 3 which key will I need

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Spasov

Madrix 3 which key will I need

Post by Spasov »

Hello I want to manage 10000 pixels on DVI with Madrix 3.6i, which key will I need. Thanks in advance!
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Madrix 3 which key will I need

Post by Guertler »

Hello Spasov,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

MADRIX 3 KEYs not longer available for purchase because we released MADRIX 5 in May 2018.
I strongly recommend to buy a MADRIX 5 KEY and all MADRIX 5 updates are free of charge for you.

When you want to control 10,000 DVI pixels with MADRIX 5, am MADRIX 5 KEY entry is sufficient.
With the KEY entry you are able to control 16,384 DVI pixels and addional you can output 8 universes DMX data.
Spasov

Post by Spasov »

Thank you for your support. Please inform me what is the prise of MADRIX 5 key entry and from where I can buy it.
I come from Bulgaria. I have already contacted to your dillers here in my country but they replied that MADRIX 5 key entry is not available and they are not sure when it will be available but I need it within three weeks.
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Spasov,

I am sorry to hear about the problem to buy a MADRIX 5 KEY in Bulgaria.
We will check it.
Can you please send us an e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com and explain in short again what is your need in MADRIX products.
Thank you.
Spasov

Post by Spasov »

I found (MADRIX key5 entry) that I needed with your representatives in Romania and gave me a delivery term of 2 days. For me this term is great. In Bulgaria, they gave me a delivery term of 4 weeks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will need some help when activating the new Madrix key5 entry! Thank you!