Is it posible do a reset factory to Madrix Neo?

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

carlivo

Is it posible do a reset factory to Madrix Neo?

Post by carlivo »

I have a doungle of Madrix NEO 2.11, it was update to 2.14 version, I want to do a reset factory and have again the 2.11 version. How can I do that?
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Is it posible do a reset factory to Madrix Neo?

Post by Guertler »

Hello carlivo,
It is not possible to reset the NEO. Can you please explain what is the problem with MADRIX 2.14 and the NEO. Also please let us know which windows operating system do you use. Is it a 32 bit or a 64 bit installation of windows?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you
carlivo

Post by carlivo »

Hi Guertle, thanks for answered!

Well, really I don't have problems with MADRIX 2.14 or its UI, the problem was that I have some ArtNets. They were working with the version 2.11 when I updated to 2.14 version of madrix and madrix NEO updated too, but now my ArtNets aren't working!

I downgrade to 2.11 MADRIX version but I think that the NEO doungle continues with the 2.14 version.

I don't know, Could you help me with that?

Note: I don't have any information about the ArtNets, because the people that installed them don't work in my company now. I only know that they work with DMX protocol.

Thank you.
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello carlivo,
For a detailed analysis we will need the MADRIX setup and logfile. Please plug the NEO and the Art-Net nodes to your PC, open your created setup. Now please save the setup and logfile and send it to info[at]madrix[dot]com.
To save the logfile, please go in MADRIX to Tools > Logfile > Save To File... and enter a name for the Logfile.
To save the Setup go to "File > Save Setup as..." and enter a name.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you.
carlivo

Post by carlivo »

Thank you for your time Guertler.

I have news, I solved the problem, really was a simple problem that I hoped it. The problem was when I added the Art-Net to Madrix because I never clicked in "sync" the device. Well now my Art-Net works great! I thought that they had to worked only if I ran the setup with those configurations.

Thank you :D