No MADRIX 5 key

DMXMAS

No MADRIX 5 key

Post by DMXMAS »

:shock: Greetings friend, I had my assistant upgrade the software from 3 to 5, I thought it was an easy task for him, I didn't check his work, I just assumed it would be click, click done. I don't think he backed up the madrix3 files before moving to 5. I am not entirely sure of what he did, but now when I open the software it says no MADRIX 5 key.
I have tried to register my dongle to 5, but I'm having trouble. It asks for my ticket number when I try to register, I don't know what my ticket number is, I tried the serial number from the the back of the CD case, but that didn't work, and now I can't use the software. Help me please, my client won't be happy with me if the lights aren't twinkling. What do I need to do to fix this.😪
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: No MADRIX 5 key

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that.

MADRIX 5 is not a simple update, but a major step. That is why, there are a few things to consider.

– Please make sure to contact your dealer. He will assist in finding out if you are eligible for a free update or not. You will receive the ticket number once you have ordered the MADRIX 5 Software Update (independently if paid or free of charge). But there might be more steps involved (e.g., a metallic MADRIX KEY is required).

– Please go back to MADRIX 3 for now. MADRIX 3 and MADRIX 5 can be installed on the same computer. A new installation of MADRIX 5 will not overwrite your MADRIX 3 installation.
– Regarding your files, please see this chapter of the user manual to recover them:
http://help.madrix.com/m3/html/madrix/h ... neral.html

Thank you!