Madrix Plexus with LED Studio 10 for LED Display 96x96

Moderator: MADRIX Team

victor120795

Madrix Plexus with LED Studio 10 for LED Display 96x96

Post by victor120795 »

Such friends Madrix, apology am an employee of the company television channel, I'm from the area of ​​lighting, I'd like to help clarify a question, the company where I work, buy Madrix Plexus, so far no Madrix know how to visualize Plexus, image LED screen (LED modules) 96x96, could guide me please? we RGBLink signal processor to send our screen or LED modules, LED configured with Studio 10, we need or whether it is sufficient that, how could send Madrix image or effect to the LED screen? Thank you for the friends attention!
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Madrix Plexus with LED Studio 10 for LED Display 96x96

Post by Guertler »

Hello victor120795
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.
When I understand you right you want to control a LED screen which is configured and controlled by the "LED Studio 10" with the PLEXUS.
The fixtures you are controlling with the LED Studio are normally working with the T9 protocol. In stand-alone mode the PLEXUS can send the recorded data via Art-Net or DMX to the connected fixtures. In live mode the PLEXUS can send the data only via DMX to the connected fixtures.
That means it is not possible to send the data from the PLEXUS directly to the LED modules because both are working with different protocols.
To control fixtures which are configured with the LED Studio you have to use MADRIX with a connected dvi license like a MADRIX KEY dvi start, MADRIX KEY dvi entry, MADRIX KEY dvi, MADRIX KEY professional or MADRIX KEY ultimate.