by zeighty
Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:49 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Madrix running on Mac
Replies: 3
Views: 45248

Re: Madrix running on Mac

Thanks for the response.
I will be trying this with VirtualBox as soon as I can find a fair priced copy of Windows 7.
Thanks again.
by zeighty
Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:31 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Freezes under startup
Replies: 4
Views: 54828

Re: Freezes under startup

Did you determine the cause?
by zeighty
Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:51 pm
Topic: Madrix running on Mac
Views: 45248

Madrix running on Mac

Hi,
Does anyone have Madrix running on Mac using VirtualBox or other VM? Or perhaps using Bootcamp?

If so, please share your experience(s) with me. I am using a DMXKing USB adapter (or dongle) and I am concerned about it and any other stumbling blocks I may encounter.

Thanks,
zeighty
by zeighty
Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:11 pm
Topic: Help... Madrix matrix -
Replies: 2
Views: 35487

Re: Help... Madrix matrix -

Thanks for the help. I reread my question and it was complicated, but I believe you understood what I was saying and now I understand M2L a lot better. Are there any instructions for sample setups where a song and lights are synchronized. Here is a a link that the US Distributor of Madrix, Inner Cir...
by zeighty
Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:10 pm
Topic: LOR Controllers
Replies: 9
Views: 74823

LOR Controllers

Me again. I am using Madrix to send DMX to LOR controllers. I use a DMXKing USB to DMX dongle. All appears to be working well and I hope to do a live test within a week. I just wondered if anyone else is using Madrix to do this or a similar situation? Madrix was a bit pricy to use in this manner , b...
by zeighty
Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 am
Topic: Help... Madrix matrix -
Replies: 2
Views: 35487

Help... Madrix matrix -

Hi Everyone! I am new to Madrix and I need help understanding a thing or two concerning matrixes. Below are some facts about what I have done so far. I am using Madrix to control LOR controllers for a Christmas light show. I have my matrix setup for 1 channel generic light. The matrix is 8 X 4 (ther...
by zeighty
Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:10 pm
Topic: Audio Input - Sound Card, not Mic?
Views: 44702

Re: Audio Input - Sound Card, not Mic?

This can be a challenge. I have a Sony laptop that would not support "recording playback". Depending on the sound card manufacturer it may be called many different things. I purchased a $20 USB Soundblaster sound card and it supports this feature. They call it "What you Hear". Al...