thanks
by bew
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:21 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: can not connect midi akai APC 40 MK II
Replies: 6
Views: 54982

Re: can not connect midi akai APC 40 MK II

now i am in office try to connected with akai apc series again. on my laptop i tried to connected with akai apc 40 but the result is same that's madrix cannot open the midi. and then i tried to connect to my pc whic is madrix 3.6j are installed. i connected with akai apc 40. for the first that can t...
by bew
Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:07 pm

Re: can not connect midi akai APC 40 MK II

hi schulze thanks for ur attention :D i was try every time to start madrix only but result but still same. as for you know, the madrix i use is 3.6i and 3 days ago i update to 3.6j but still same cannot connect. i was remove too the ableton driver but stll same. that's happened on the 3 days event. ...
by bew
Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:10 pm

can not connect midi akai APC 40 MK II

Hi all i have problem with midi connection. i don't know why my madrix laptop can't connect to akai apc 40 mk II so i can't to remote the madrix. every i connect the akai madrix always show "The MIDI device could not be opened" i was install the live software from ableton but still same. d...
by bew
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:52 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: COB
Replies: 1
Views: 37742

COB

Hi all
i want to asking does anyone in here has used madrix3 to control the COB lights?
thanks
by bew
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:36 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: MTC
Views: 33722

MTC

Hi all i want to know how madrix receive another mtc such as reaper. I was tried with Timelord and that is success. someday i event with reaper which sent the mtc. on madrix device manager the audio input i was changed with ASIO and on the madrix timecode i set to midi and the fps is 30fps. unfortun...
by bew
Mon May 21, 2018 11:08 am
Topic: MADRIX 5 to artnet
Replies: 3
Views: 44103

Re: MADRIX 5 to artnet

Hi Fritzsche
Many thanks for your explanations :) :) :) .
Wish Madrix 5 will same with Madrix 3 especially for create preproduction :D :D :D
by bew
Fri May 11, 2018 4:57 am
Topic: MADRIX 5 to artnet
Replies: 3
Views: 44103

MADRIX 5 to artnet

Dear all I was download the Madrix 5 and has been tried to connected. I connected to ArtNet but unfortunatelly that is no signal to fixture. the differences between Madrix 3 is on Artnet setup (in device manager) that is show about Artnet Remote, but on Madrix 5 that is none. In madrix 5 on Artnet s...
by bew
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:03 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Madrix to Clay Paky Aleeda B-Eye K10
Views: 36786

Madrix to Clay Paky Aleeda B-Eye K10

Dear all, I was tried to connect Clay paky aleeda b-eye k10 with Madrix (for control illuminate) and use desk Avolite pearl tiger 2010 and granma2 pc series. For connecting with madrix that's no problem. The SCE from Madrix can work nicelly. The problem is when madrix handle the b-eye, lighting cons...
by bew
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:45 am
Topic: Problem with CITP
Replies: 2
Views: 36333

Re: Problem with CITP

Did you has activate the media server on gma???
CITP can work as media server on gma