Search found 10 matches

by tech108
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:38 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: 3.6 works fine, 5.1 doesn't detect Nebulas
Replies: 1
Views: 27137

3.6 works fine, 5.1 doesn't detect Nebulas

I'm having an issue with one of our Madrix setups. I have upgraded 2 of our other systems from 3.6 to 5 without issue. I am trying to upgrade another setup that uses 4 Nebulas (28 universes). The system works fine with my Madrix 3.6 key but when I move over to 5.1 (without changing anything) with a ...
by tech108
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:13 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Enttec Open DMX
Views: 23976

Enttec Open DMX

I am running Madrix 5.1 basic. Have you removed support for the Enttec Open DMX device for DMX output or am I just missing it? I don't see options for FTDI devices under the "Devices USB" anymore. It would be nice if I didn't need to downgrade back to 3.6 just so I can use this device.
by tech108
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:37 pm
Topic: NDI streaming issues
Views: 29291

NDI streaming issues

Let me first start out by saying, thank you for implementing NDI network streaming. This opens up a lot of possibilities for our setup. We run both Madrix and Resolume and being able to get them both to send streams to each other is a game changer. Being able to generate content in Madrix, stream it...
by tech108
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:40 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Output layers instead of A/B
Replies: 4
Views: 55466

Re: Output layers instead of A/B

Thank you for your reply. I understand what I'm asking is really changing how Madrix has been designed to run from the beginning. Right now, it works wonderfully for a vast majority of projects and installs but for us, being able to have more than just A/B would help with flow quite a bit. We're cha...
by tech108
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:54 am

Re: Output layers instead of A/B

It's a good thought but that won't do what I'm looking for. Almost all of our looks have several layers with map edits, masks, and effects. It would be great to take that look as a whole and blend it with one or more others.
by tech108
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:50 pm

Output layers instead of A/B

The main feature in our venue is our pixel rigs. Most of the time, we have an operator running everything live off a MIDI controller. We also operate video screens live with Resolume and MIDI. One of the things I really like with the video mixing I'd like to see in Madrix is the ability to have mult...
by tech108
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:18 pm
Topic: Multiple patch support for programming
Views: 31948

Multiple patch support for programming

Working with Madrix in 3D, I've noticed there are some looks I can't achieve depending on how I've done the initial patch. While I can do a lot of tweaking by making adjustments in the map, I don't have quite as much control as I'd like. For instance, I've mapped our whole side room in 3D space with...
by tech108
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:53 pm
Topic: More cue stack control
Replies: 3
Views: 47626

More cue stack control

There are two things I'd like to see in the cue section of Madrix. It would be great if there was an option to play cues in a random order for installs that don't have an operator. Having the same looks repeat themselves all the time gets old. It would also be great if there was a column to specify ...
by tech108
Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:02 am
Topic: Touch interface page change
Views: 46321

Re: Touch interface page change

What's the ETA on this release?
by tech108
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:17 am
Topic: Touch interface page change
Views: 46321

Touch interface page change

I've noticed when I change pages on the touch interface, my storage deck starts at the bottom (storage place 256 by default). All my storage places on every page start with 1. It's pretty inconvenient to need to scroll up every time I switch a page.