Search found 5 matches

by madsonic
Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:43 pm
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: A Forum for User created Scripts
Replies: 2
Views: 40695

Re: A Forum for User created Scripts

Should work now sorry for the trouble. It would probably be easier if the Forum allowed attachments! :)
by madsonic
Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:31 pm
Topic: A Forum for User created Scripts
Replies: 2
Views: 40695

A Forum for User created Scripts

I think it would be nice to have a forum for user created scripts, and be able to attach these directly onto the forum. Feel free try try and comment my first script, a sound to light, colortable-rectangle probably suited for smaller installations. Use multiple layers! http://www.fullcontact.at/publ...
by madsonic
Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:27 am
Topic: Tempo tapping, request
Replies: 4
Views: 48858

Re: Tempo tapping, request

As stated in another thread i also really miss this feature. Coming from the lightning world i would suggest a similar approach to Speed Groups on JB Licon or Grand Ma Lighting Consoles, mappable to a Midi Button or responding to Midi Clock :) that would be nice.
by madsonic
Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:51 am
Topic: Will Madrix ever run on mac OS?
Replies: 11
Views: 153234

Re: Will Madrix ever run on mac OS?

Better sooner than later! :) Would be nice not to be forced to use parallels or bootcamp.
by madsonic
Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:49 am
Topic: BPM, Flash Buttons, and midi mapping requests
Replies: 7
Views: 99936

Re: BPM, Flash Buttons, and midi mapping requests

Hi to Everyone, I just got hold of the madrix and started to create some custom scripts preparing a fixed installation. What i really miss is a way to Synchronize Effects to the Speed of the Music, so i´d like to bump the Global BPM Request! I tried to make my own BPM Analyzer but somehow this is tr...