MADRIX NEO UPGRADE

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Menelaos1

MADRIX NEO UPGRADE

Post by Menelaos1 »

Hi there,

We are using 3 MADRIX NEO devices at the moment. We need to upgrade our system with more LED strips, can we purchase the Professional Dongle and Some Nebula and still use the 3 NEO as simple DMX output devices together with Nebula?
For example 2 x Nebula to output universe 1 thru 16 and the NEO's universe 17 thru 19??

Best,
M
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: MADRIX NEO UPGRADE

Post by Guertler »

Hello Menelaos1,

Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

Of course it is possible to use a MADRIX KEY professional and some MADRIX NEBULAs additional to the 3 existing NEOs and control it with one and the same MADRIX PC.
If you are using the 3 NEOs and a MADRIX KEY professional, you will be able to output up to 67 DMX universes.
rocky700

Post by rocky700 »

I have been facing the issue with the Madrix Neo as the latest version is not running properly ion my system and I really do not know what to do. Please suggest me the way I can make this run on my system. I have just updated the system.
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello rocky700,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

To analyse the issue a bit more in deep can you please tell us the serial number of the MADRIX NEO interface? You will find the serial number on the backside of the NEO. Furthermore please tell use the used MADRIX version. You will find the exact MADRIX version when you go in MADRIX to "Help > About".

Also please double check the following steps:
  • The driver of the MADRIX NEO must be installed correctly.