Search found 9 matches

by cbsbd3
Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:10 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Videos & NEO
Replies: 6
Views: 51555

Re: Videos & NEO

I will make sure to do that as well, thanks!

Craig
by cbsbd3
Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Most of the videos are .mp4 The Microsoft Directshow video library is what JJ uses to play the video. As far as CPU power: The PC: HP Model P6-2176s Intel Pentium CPU G640 @ 2.80GHz 4GB Ram 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium AMD Radeon HD 6450 Video Card (running two screens in extended mode) I'm going t...
by cbsbd3
Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:56 pm

Not a stupid question, stupid of me to not include the details! The NEOs are running M2L and S2L effects driven by the sound on the same video. Most of the time the Jukebox Jockey is playing MP3s and the NEOs M2L and S2L effects play off of that perfectly, it's only when I play videos that I see the...
by cbsbd3
Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Videos & NEO

This is probably a question that could be answered with "Well it could be anything" but here goes. I use Jukebox Jockey which can play music videos as well as MP3s. When I run Jukebox Jockey alone it can play the videos all day long with no issues. However when I have Madrix running and dr...
by cbsbd3
Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:52 am
Topic: MFL to MFLX
Replies: 1
Views: 25944

MFL to MFLX

I had a manufacturer send me a fixture library file for one of their devices, unfortunately they sent me the Madrix 2 file and I have Madrix 3. I would think there is an import utility of some kind for upgrading existing installations but I can't find anything on it, honestly I looked! In fact a sea...
by cbsbd3
Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:22 pm
Topic: Multiple NEO
Replies: 2
Views: 33240

Re: Multiple NEO

Thanks for the info! I was actually looking at info for the wrong panel. I have actually bought (4) Rainbow Matrix 7x6 RGB panels, which brings me below the 512 maximum for the NEO if I'm not mistaken. When I get back home this afternoon I will try out your suggestions on how to set up the two unive...
by cbsbd3
Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:49 pm
Topic: Multiple NEO
Views: 33240

Multiple NEO

I have one NEO set up doing exactly what I want it to do using a 16x16x1 patch. I wanted to add a second NEO for a second universe that is controlling another 16x16 matrix. I want the two different universes to run separate M2L effects at the same time but I can't seem to wrap my head around how to ...
by cbsbd3
Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:44 pm
Topic: Traxon 64PXL Mirror Wash & NEO
Views: 34292

Re: Traxon 64PXL Mirror Wash & NEO

Thanks for the reply! I'm waiting to get more info from Traxon. In the meantime I found out about this panel: http://www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com/store/en/intelligent-pixels/167-rainbow-matrix.html It will definitely work (up to 4 panels) using their controllers and other devices and at a reason...
by cbsbd3
Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:39 pm
Topic: Traxon 64PXL Mirror Wash & NEO
Views: 34292

Traxon 64PXL Mirror Wash & NEO

I am looking for an output device that will allow me to use my NEO to display a 2d matrix of the M2L Drops or M2L Single Tone Spectrum. I'm wondering if the Traxon 64PXL Mirror Wash product can be used directly with NEO (which I doubt)? I know this Traxon product has a diffuser in front of the pixel...