Traxon 64PXL Mirror Wash & NEO

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

cbsbd3

Traxon 64PXL Mirror Wash & NEO

Post by cbsbd3 »

I am looking for an output device that will allow me to use my NEO to display a 2d matrix of the M2L Drops or M2L Single Tone Spectrum. I'm wondering if the Traxon 64PXL Mirror Wash product can be used directly with NEO (which I doubt)? I know this Traxon product has a diffuser in front of the pixels that softens the edges of the pixels, but they do also have a 64PXL without that diffuser. I'm not a pro, I just want this type of display on the wall in my game room. Any other matrixes out there that I should consider that have individually (DMX) addressable pixels? Thanks in advance!
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Traxon 64PXL Mirror Wash & NEO

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi!

I have tried to find more information about that particular panel.

- One panel uses 192 DMX channels, so 2 panels could be controlled with 1 MADRIX NEO.
- The online descriptions and data sheet says that it can be controlled via DMX512. That would mean that it can be controlled using a MADRIX NEO.
- But the wiring diagram only shows a very specific setup, so I would recommend to contact the manufacturer in order to get to know how to connect the panels to standard DMX512. Additional equipment as shown in the wiring diagram might be needed.

Thanks!
cbsbd3

Re: Traxon 64PXL Mirror Wash & NEO

Post by cbsbd3 »

Thanks for the reply!

I'm waiting to get more info from Traxon.

In the meantime I found out about this panel:

http://www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com ... atrix.html

It will definitely work (up to 4 panels) using their controllers and other devices and at a reasonable cost too. I think I'd get more pixels with this arrangement, but I do like the looks and build quality of the Traxon more I think.

If anyone has any additional info on the Traxon, let me know!

Thanks!