Search found 11 matches

by trj222
Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:31 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: midi remote editor (RGB Filter)
Replies: 4
Views: 40142

Re: midi remote editor (RGB Filter)

I see. Thank you. I didnt see anywhere in the help file that 11, 12, and 13 were the values needed. Is there a way to add a condition that once the button is released it defaults back to no fx? Unlike the global filter absolute does not work the same on this.
by trj222
Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:01 am

Re: midi remote editor (RGB Filter)

All i need is R G B. I have this option under Global but not under layers. If i go to the editor and add new control. I go to left layer, and then to filter.. there is current layer and also layer choice of first 8 layers. I can also set min and max but this does not change colors for me. It only ch...
by trj222
Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 pm

midi remote editor (RGB Filter)

Is there a feature in the midi editor to add r g b filter to layers? I have went through the midi remote editor and do not see a way to do this.
by trj222
Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:06 am
Topic: Editing Scripts
Replies: 9
Views: 65680

Re: Editing Scripts

Wissmann, you are a badass. Thank you so much. I think it would have taken me a week to figure that one out.
by trj222
Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Last question: I have a script lowering the submaster and raising it to the music. It works, but i do have some errors. Also, is there anyway to get it to lower and raise not so sporadically? In other words, does anyone know a way to make it lower and raise at a slower rate like you are using a fade...
by trj222
Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:10 pm

I must have mistyped something. Thank you so much for the help. I have been able to create a couple more scripts now and wouldnt have been able to do it without help on this one. Much appreciated.
by trj222
Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Thank you. I made the changes and it says:
Macro has no Function 'PostRenderEffect'
by trj222
Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Editing Scripts

I've seen a few posts of people asking to share scripts etc but I didn't see where anyone actually shared theirs. I read through the help file and let me start by stating I am not a programmer but thought I would give it a try. I'm starting off by simply trying to edit one of the examples and making...
by trj222
Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:31 pm
Topic: Filter for layers
Replies: 3
Views: 39074

Re: Filter for layers

Yes it does answer my question. Thank you
by trj222
Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:09 am
Topic: Filter for layers
Replies: 3
Views: 39074

Re: Filter for layers

I want to add that I do realize there is a filter on each layer. But it would be impossible for me to black out and color change to the music with it. I'm looking for a way to do it with a midi controller.