Search found 12 matches

by veteze
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:43 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: How to animate / target "cells" or fixture groups for LED dance floor
Replies: 6
Views: 72406

Re: How to animate / target "cells" or fixture groups for LED dance floor

Okay, I totally got this working. Very nice! Still curious about workflow though. Should I make effects for each set of fixtures in one set of storage places and then mix and match those in another set of storage places when I'm working on things "live"? Or... is there a better way? Also, ...
by veteze
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:22 pm

Also, I'd like to be able to recreate this effect as far as addressing the 64 squares in the middle of my patch. My dance floor panels. https://youtu.be/LUID0jSh2Ic?t=25 Obviously I would build on this but being able to say affect the outer square, then the inner square. I guess I'm just creating a ...
by veteze
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Sweet! Thank you so much. This helped a ton. I'm tiling now. Wow. But now I have even more questions. I have 6 different types of fixtures. Which I've arranged them all in the patch editor and assign them to their own groups and now I have the mirrored or tiled in one storage place. https://i.imgur....
by veteze
Mon May 27, 2019 7:21 pm

How to animate / target "cells" or fixture groups for LED dance floor

Hey everyone, I've been using Madrix for a while but I've never really progressed beyond the presets washing over all of my lights. Which are great. But I'm feeling like it's time for me to upgrade my skills. Especially now that I have this dance floor coming together. https://i.imgur.com/5PJsBdi.jp...
by veteze
Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:20 pm
Topic: Madrix with advatek pixlite 16 / 300 pixel strips
Replies: 3
Views: 45996

Re: Madrix with advatek pixlite 16 / 300 pixel strips

Thanks Guertler. I did manage to get this working by starting a new project from scratch. They key was in the Advatek tool to assign the number of lights per strip to 300. And then in Madrix I just let it assign each fixture / universe sequentially - not trying to control / guess it myself. Worked g...
by veteze
Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 pm
Topic: Madrix with advatek pixlite 16 / 300 pixel strips
Replies: 3
Views: 45996

Madrix with advatek pixlite 16 / 300 pixel strips

Hey guys, I'm trying to get my setup working with an Advatek Pixlite 16 control board over sACN with 300 pixel ws2811 strips. Is there a way to change to 1024 DMX? Right now I can only set 512 channels and then it flips over to the next universe. However I want to send 300 pixels down a single unive...
by veteze
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:44 pm
Topic: Madrix to old A6281 and new WS2811 lights. AMAZING!
Replies: 1
Views: 28579

Madrix to old A6281 and new WS2811 lights. AMAZING!

This is my first Madrix project. I converted an old set of 8 A6281 panels that I had and added a new panel made of WS2811 strip lights.

AND IT IS GLORIOUS!

https://www.14dd5266c70789bdc806364df4586335-gdprlock/watch?v=5fWyejudNY0

I love this software. Thank you so much.
by veteze
Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:01 am
Topic: What? Now everything is coming out in one Universe
Replies: 2
Views: 36663

What? Now everything is coming out in one Universe

I bought a basic key so that I can do more pixels. And now everything is coming out in Universe 5. When I "highlight" the first pixel from Universe 5, 6, 7, or 8 the first pixel in the strip on Universe 5 lights up for every one. What the hell is going on!? It was working fine before. I'm ...
by veteze
Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:51 am
Topic: Upgrading Neo to DVI entry?
Replies: 1
Views: 29082

Upgrading Neo to DVI entry?

Is it possibly to upgrade the Neo to DVI entry? Or do I have to go out and find a whole new key in order to do more than 170 lights? I'm just figuring all of this out, converting my setup from custom made control software to Madrix and am coming up on these limitations. It would be nice if it was ea...