Search found 7 matches

by mtrichard
Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:30 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Madrix with LED Video Wall (DVI patch?)
Replies: 3
Views: 70475

Re: Madrix with LED Video Wall (DVI patch?)

Just to clarify, I do have the included sending card the video wall came with (I have one like we are going to buy on loan right now for testing). It's a separate box that connects via DVI and USB to the laptop- then cat 5 goes to the video wall to send the signal.

Is this all I need?
by mtrichard
Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:51 am
Topic: Madrix with LED Video Wall (DVI patch?)
Views: 70475

Madrix with LED Video Wall (DVI patch?)

Hi- I have previously been using MADRIX to supply motion graphics/FMV to a flexible LED video curtain. The setup for that system involved using an "LED T9" software to program the sending card box, then just plugging madrix into the laptop with cat5 to the network card. I am considering bu...
by mtrichard
Mon May 14, 2012 5:21 pm
Topic: Madrix with LED Curtain and video switcher
Replies: 1
Views: 31037

Madrix with LED Curtain and video switcher

Hi- I own a 16'x6' 20mm LED curtain with a touring act. We purchased Madrix and have been using it to display all of our motion graphics, text, effects, etc. We just obtained an LEDSync820C, which is an LED curtain video switcher that has in internal network card (the exact same setup as the LED cur...
by mtrichard
Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 pm
Topic: Some S2L effects not working (EQ presets)
Replies: 1
Views: 26857

Some S2L effects not working (EQ presets)

Hi- I have been using Madrix with a Showvision LED curtain, and have not been able to get some of the S2L effects to work. Namely, the EQ style effects. The level meter DOES work as it should (which tells me I have the audio set properly), as well as the "wave graph", but the EQ presets ju...
by mtrichard
Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:59 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Screen flicker with LED curtain
Views: 47007

Re: Screen flicker with LED curtain

That was indeed the problem- once I disabled T9, the flicker ceased.

Thanks for the tip-

MR
by mtrichard
Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Re: Screen flicker with LED curtain

Thanks for the suggestion- I will be at my facility on Wednesday to test this idea out. I'll update then on my progress.
by mtrichard
Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Screen flicker with LED curtain

Hi- Not sure if this is the correct place for this question, so apologies if it is not. I am running Madrix DVI with a Showvision 50mm LED curtain (2 pieces, most of the time) After setting up my T9 software and running test patterns, everything works OK- after launching Madrix, i am getting moderat...