so How do I do it ?

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

speeflames

so How do I do it ?

Post by speeflames »

hello there,

I am new in the forum area, so please be patient with me :)

I am dealing with this situation:

1 screen LSD 37.5 Eurolite 46 sqm- 1st signal
1 screen LSD 37.5 Eurolite 18 sqm -2nd signal
LED dance Floor - 3rd signal

So how do I connect all the systems together in one PC? Is it Possible ? Or I need 3 PCs with 3 different signals and 3 different madrix DVI ?

Thanks in advance,

Cristi
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Re: so How do I do it ?

Post by Wissmann »

Hi speeflames,
yes it is possible.
For the LSD you have to use the so called Eurolite AIO controller.
This controller have to be conected to the PC by one ethernet cable which is at least CAT 5e.
If you need more than one AIO controller please read the Eurolite LSD manual how to do this.
Ones you have set up the AIO´s with the chineese LedShow T9 software, you can use the LSD´s with MADRIX (no more running LedShow T9).
For this you have to patch the total amount of your LSD 37.5 with the Matrix Generator inside MADRIX or with the Patch Dialog, please read the MADRIX manual how to do this.
Next add one Eurolite T9 DVI device inside the Device Manager of MADRIX (howto to this you can read in the MADRIX manual as well).
After all this is done and working, there is one final step necessary if you want to use different content on all 3 LED Walls.
Select a free Storage place and add there at least three Layer (one for each wall). Now use the Map dialog (just click the Map Button in the effect editiing area) to set up the position and dimension of the Layer to the appropriate patched LSD fixture positions and dimensions.
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
speeflames

Post by speeflames »

Dear Wissmann,,
thanks first of all for your advice. The screens are using AIO, as they are now, but is a strong possibility of changing this screen type with Eurolite Pixel Mesh (about the same sizes of screens , we might change the layout coz of security reasons, after all it is a club and people are quite close to the screens, so you can imagine a LSD 37.5 curtain after a ... minimal party !! )
Using Pixel Mesh I know it is a change in screen controller, meaning that I have to use Network card from Eurolite and scanning boxes. If we do this way , I supposed is the same thing in setup, just by replacing the AIO with the network card... Please correct me if I am wrong !!

Best regards,

PS: in aprox. one month we will finish the club concept and I will be able to send you some pictures, in short terms I think it will be the best club in Romania as setup, gear and music ! Just think about the size of the LED screens, video floor ( 55 sqm ), lights ( over 55 mh's ), CO2 etc...the rest ...in a few weeks
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Post by Wissmann »

The Pixel Mesh using the pc card where the dvi cable have to connected form the dvi output to the card input.
Than the card have to be set up by the LedStudio T7 software.
Using this config you have to use the extern dvi previews from MADRIX, so the card can realize a onscreen capturing.
With the LSD and the AIO you need no pc card.
The signal will be send from the original pc network card to the AIO controller (attention do not use a network switch or hub because the data are not tcp/ip).
The AIO controller will be set up by the LedShow T9 software which is simmilar but different to the LedStudio.
After this you can either running the onscreen capturing like with the other solution, in this case the LedShow T9 software have to run.
Or and this is what we recommend after set up the AIO by the LedShow T9 software successfully turn off the LedShow T9 software nad just run MADRIX without external dvi preview using a dvi device which you set up in the device manager from MADRIX (please read the manual for details).
As i know it is also possible to run the LSD with the LEdStudio T7 solution (the additional pc card with dvi in). But the T9 solution is much better in our mind because no additonal window on screen and no graphic card with two outputs is necessary.
And yes, we really appreciate to getting pictures at any time ;-)
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)