No Matdix Key

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Hores

No Matdix Key

Post by Hores »

Hallo,

Ich habe ein Problem mit dem WIBU USB.Im Lokal an unserem PC an dem auch die LED Panele angeschlossen sind ist es nicht möglich die Meldung "! No Madrix Key !" wegzubekommen.
Wenn ich den Wibu Usb anstecke wird er ganz normal installiert aber es passiert nichts in der Software.
Bei mir zu Hause am PC verschwindet die Nachricht in der Madrix Software sofort wenn ich den USB anstecke.
Ich habe schon eingeis probiert aber ich schaffe es nicht das die Madrix Sotware erkennt das der Lizen schlüssel angesteckt wurde.

Lg Christoph
Hores

Re: No Matdix Key

Post by Hores »

Hello,

I have a problem using the WIBU USB.
we had a problem and so we deinstaled the madrix software. After i instaled it again i pluged in the WIBU USB andit instaled correctly, but in the madrix software was still the "!no madrix key!" in the 3 Screens.
When i try the USB at home it works without problems, but i ned the madrix software on the computer in the local.
so does anybody has an idea how i can fix the problem. Or how the madrix software realizes that the WIBU Key is pluged in ??

Thanks for your help
greets Hores
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Post by Wissmann »

For this w need some informations.
What kind of operating system?
Have you installed the MADRIX key driver?
What kind of USB?
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
Hores

Post by Hores »

I installed the driver and the key also was detected by the copmuter and correctly insalled, but it didn`t work.
I updated to the new 2.11 and suddenlythe key worked.
I don`t know why it suddenly worked but it`s wprking and thats the important thing ;)