showvision pulse 100 - madrix start - HELP PLEASEEEEEEEE

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

navmann

showvision pulse 100 - madrix start - HELP PLEASEEEEEEEE

Post by navmann »

Hi All,

I recently purchased a showvision pulse 100 curtain with madrix start. I have configured the T9 and madrix software according to manual but when I RUN madrix i cano only can see and control half of the curtain. The other half is lit but no movement. I have shows FRI, SAT and SUN and would like for somone to help me out. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Nav
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: showvision pulse 100 - madrix start - HELP PLEASEEEEEEEE

Post by Fritzsche »

Please see the e-mails.
navmann

Re: showvision pulse 100 - madrix start - HELP PLEASEEEEEEEE

Post by navmann »

Hi all,

Firstly id like to thank Martin Dannenberg for all his time/efforts in trying to resolve this issue. The issue in the end was with the cloth configuration itself which is sent fromt the LEDT9 Software.

I contacted the supplier of the cloth (sound light ltd) and they were EXTREMELY HELPFUL and promptly arranged a meeting to look into the issues. They found it was a cloth setting issue and resolved the issue swiftly. Id like to thank Dean and Gareth for all there help and support.

I really must stress that the level of support i received from sound light ltd and MADRIX has been 10/10 - all companys should be like this!

Well done Madrix and sound light ltd....look farward to using this curtain this weekend...Madrix 2.12 looks great!