video card

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

arthur

video card

Post by arthur »

Hi, could every one can solve my problem? I buy a black magic design capture card for the disk top and after that I installed it but the result is I can't capture the the live video the display is block. please help me to solve this problem...

Thanks a lot........
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: video card

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi arthur,

First, please install the Blackmagic card with the help of the Blackmagic user manual. Install the Desktop Video software. The latest software and drivers can be found at the website of Blackmagic.

Second, please configure your video card according to the Blackmagic user manual.

Third, use the provided software Media Express 2 to test if capturing is working.

Only when capturing works with Media Express 2, you can open MADRIX and use the effect SCE Video for capturing.
arthur

Post by arthur »

Hi Dannenberg,

now, i download the new version of the black magic design intensity pro and my disk top is windows xp and I follow your instruction and the result is failed.
could you please explain to me why does the video capture is not working?
is there any required for this blackmagic intensity pro to support the video card?

Thanks...........
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Post by Wissmann »

did you get results with Media Express 2 ?
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
arthur

Post by arthur »

Hi Guys, sorry for my delaying reply, by the way un'till now I try to solve my problem regarding my video card. i try to run in media express but there is no display.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Arthur,

I am sorry to hear that.

I think Blackmagic has a lot of features and settings. Please do not expect it to work right away without you configuring all the settings correctly. In Windows there should be an entry for all the settings in the Windows Control Panel.

First, please check if all settings are correct in the Control Panel.
Second, run Media Express 2 or 3 and configure it, so that you receive a capture signal.
Third, run MADRIX and use the effect SCE Video to capture the signal from the Blackmagic card.

MADRIX can use the Intensity Pro, but please consult the Blackmagic User Manual on how to set up the card first.

Please keep us updated. Thank you.

If you need further help, please send us an e-mail to info at madrix.com