Search found 5 matches

by simon.dong
Wed May 25, 2011 3:05 am
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: <NEO> usage
Replies: 3
Views: 39520

Re: <NEO> usage

[quote="Wissmann"][/quote] Hi Wissmann, You were right. there are 2 DMX line there i just plug into the NEO and design the patch. done... In fact i found out that using NEO(DMX) interface is much easier than DVI as i have to let the computer recognize the LED first then open a DVI preview ...
by simon.dong
Tue May 24, 2011 3:02 am
Topic: <NEO> usage
Replies: 3
Views: 39520

<NEO> usage

Hi Wissmann, Really thanks for your help. My LED works fine. Now i have another issue with NEO. I have a customer who has a 36 x 9 RGB LED screen. DMX connection. I have to use 2 NEOs to support that 1024(36 x 9 x 3) channels. but the screen only come with one 5-pin DMX input and how should I link m...
by simon.dong
Fri May 20, 2011 5:30 am
Topic: <How to> link LED screen (new fixture)
Replies: 4
Views: 47488

Re: <How to> link LED screen (new fixture)

Wissmann wrote:Yes, sounds correct :D
Hey Wissmann,

Thanks. It works fine.
by simon.dong
Wed May 18, 2011 11:31 am

Re: <How to> link LED screen (new fixture)

Hi Wissmann, Thanks for your swift reply. My LED screen come with one PCI card which for me to install inside my PC, it will link PC DVI signal to the card then split to my monitor and through cat-5 to the LED receiver card. then the LED receiver(hub) card will send the signal to LED module through ...
by simon.dong
Wed May 18, 2011 6:29 am

<How to> link LED screen (new fixture)

Hi guys, I have a LED screen which controlled by linsn system(purchase from China) the software i used was LED manager 10. now i want to use Madrix to control this LED screen. i have created a new fixture (module 8 x 8; 2R 1G 1B; DVI) configuration 3 x 6(total 24 x 48 pixel), the receiver card is ca...